Summer is just around the corner and that means a whole season of pool time fun! Nothing beats soaking in the sun while staying cool in the water with your little ones.
Make playtime in the pool extra special (and cleanup-friendly) with this Floating Pool Tray Hack! With just a storage lid, pool noodle, and a few other supplies, you’ll be able to keep all their favorite toys organized, and in one spot — a win-win for parents and kids!
Editor’s Note: Babble participates in affiliate commission programs, including with Amazon, which means that we receive a share of revenue from purchases you make from the links on this page.
Floating Pool Tray Hack
- Storage bin lid
- Spray paint
- Permanent marker
- Plastic, woven placemat (like these from Amazon)
- Super glue
- Pool noodle
- Rope (optional)
- Spray paint storage bin lid. Let dry.
- Line the mat up with the lid and mark the cutting lines. Then cut mat.
- Add dabs of glue to the top of the lid, then press the mat down until it sets. Let dry.
- Line the pool noodle up to the lid and mark cutting lines. Using knife, cut two pieces from the pool noodle.
- Add dabs of glue to the pool noodle pieces, and secure one piece per side to the bottom of the lid. Let dry.
- Repeat steps if you would like to create more trays.
- If desired, run rope through the pool noodle holes to make a floating train of pool trays!
Article Posted 23 hours Ago