It was on Wednesday, 22 April 2015, when Sandra Bullock was adjudged as the ‘World’s Most Beautiful Woman of 2015′ by People Magazine. “That’s ridiculous”, she said after hearing the big surprise. Not many know about this secretive actress other than being an Academy Award winner and a wonderful mother to son, Louis Bullock. Read on to know more about this beautiful actress.
1. She can speak German fluently since her mother, Helga Meyer, was a German Opera singer and her father was a US vocal teacher in Alabama. Sandra once starred in her mother’s opera as a beggar and outdid the main actress, and she was all 5 years of age then.
2. Until the age of 18, Sandra held dual citizenship of Germany and America. She reapplied for German citizenship in 2009.
3. Bullock starred alongside Matthew McConaughey in “A Time to Kill”, and they begin dating. “I just look at her and I think, Wow!” McConaughey tells In Style. “But she doesn’t know how beautiful she is or how much people like her. She’s just so regular about everything.” She moved Austin, Texas to be with her boyfriend, Matthew and opened a Cajun inspired restaurant.
4. Sandra loves horses but it was until 1996 that she didn’t that she was allergic to them. She came to know about it while filming for “Two If By The Sea”.
5. On December 20, 2000, Bullock and another passenger survived the crash of a chartered business jet during an attempted night landing at Jackson Hole Airport. The pilots were unable to activate the runway lights due to having out-of-date approach plates, but continued the landing.
6. She met stand up comedian George Lopez at one of his gigs in 2000-2001 and saw great potential in him. She gave him his own show and became the executive producer of the Latino sitcom, George Lopez, which ran for six successful seasons on ABC.